Jumping Panda Rentals Policies
Jumping Panda Party Rentals PoliciesWe look forward to supplying your special event! Since the period leading up to the occasion can be hectic, please read the following policy points. This will help avoid any issues that may arise due to misunderstanding. The more information you and we have, the better and more smoothly your event will proceed.
• The 50% advance payment for a reservation is non-refundable. If you cancel an order or any items on a reservation, you are responsible for half of the rental price of the item(s). If you refuse items upon delivery, you are responsible for the full amount of the requested item.
• Please check the date on the quote to be sure it is correct. You must initial next to the “dates box” to confirm they are correct. Also, please be specific with delivery and pick up requests so we may accommodate you the best we can.
• Delivery prices are not included in the price of rental items. Delivery prices vary, depending on the distance traveled. There is a purchase minimum of $100 before we can deliver.
• Sunday, early morning or late night deliveries & pick-ups may have an additional overtime labor charge. Regular delivery times are 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Saturday.
• Deliveries are “dock to dock”. High-rise buildings or long set up distances are an additional labor charge. This must be clarified prior to delivery.
• Pricing includes set up and teardown of tents, stages, & dance floors. Table and chair set up and teardown is not included in pricing.
• The renter is responsible for all rented equipment. Be sure the equipment is protected from the weather and is secure.
• If the items are being delivered to a public park or event facility, the renter must provide us, in writing, the policies and procedures of the venue. This includes permitting, insurance requirements, parking, loading, power source and if tents and moonwalks can be staked into the ground.
• Customer pick up items require a valid GA drivers license. If someone other than the person’s name on the reservation picks up, we must also have the GA drivers’ license of the person whose name is on the reservation. Jumping Panda employees will help load a customer’s vehicle. However, it is the renters’ responsibility to ensure that the item(s) are secured for transit.
• Moonwalks - If the moonwalk is going to an apartment, Jumping Panda Rentals requires a letter on apartment stationary with a letterhead from the apartment management/office. The letter must state that a) the moonwalk is permitted to be on the property; b) the moonwalk will be secured in a locked storage space or clubhouse.
By signing and printing your name below, you have acknowledged that you read and agree to the policies: