Jumping Panda Party Rentals
• Inflatables should not be operated if winds exceed 25 mph or if stormy conditions are present. In case of rain, turn off the blower and remove and place it in covered space. To minimize water in the moonwalk either cover it with a tarp or fold it in half.
• An operator/supervisor must be present at any time the inflatable is in operation.
• The operator must remain in control of the inflatable at all times.
• The operator must enforce the rules posted on the inflatables warning sign.
• Riders must be sorted by age and size and only riders of the same size and age should be permitted on the inflatable at the same time.
• The rated capacity on the label of the inflatable should never be exceeded.
• All riders must remove their shoes.
• Riders must remove any loose or sharp objects including, glasses, jewelry, watches etc.
• No food, drinks, gum or other consumables are to be permitted in or around the inflatable.
• No silly string is permitted in or around inflatable.
• Supervision should be at entrance of inflatable as well as around and in it.
• No roughhousing or horseplay shall be tolerated.
• No flips, cartwheels, handstands or excessive maneuvers are permitted.
• No climbing on the walls, netting or roof is permitted.
• Anyone who does not obey the rules after being warned should be told to exit the inflatable. Operators should understand that they are in control of the inflatable and that removing someone from the inflatable who is not following the rules is important to all riders’ safety.
• If the inflatable loses power. Do not panic. Simply ask the riders to exit the inflatable safely and carefully.